The contents of this website may not be copied, modified or downloaded or reproduced for any purpose with out prior written permission from 360 Sports Media Group (P) Ltd, except for your own individual and non-commercial use.Data Privacy and Security
We are committed to upholding your privacy as a valued customer, Member or user of this website. The personal data we collect, process or use is treated securely and in accordance with 360 Sports Media Group privacy policies, click here
We reserve the right to change, modify, remove or substitute without notice any information shown on the website.Terms and Conditions
- By entering this web site ("site"), you acknowledge and accept the following Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. You assume all responsibility for the use of this site and hereby waive all claims against 360 Sports Media Group, its officers, directors, employees, information suppliers, and programmers that may arise from the use of this site. If you do not agree with all of the provisions of these Term and Conditions, do not use this site.
- The site is intended for the entertainment, information, education, communication, use and enjoyment of families, parents, and children.
- Cricket360.com is pleased to hear from its readers and welcomes your comments regarding products and services, especially our on-line products and services. By the use of our site, you grant us permission to use the materials you or your child submits without requiring additional permission and in any manner that is, in our judgment, consistent with our overall philosophy.
- This site is owned and operated by 360 Sports Media Group and the text and artwork on these pages is copyrighted by and is the property of 360 Sports Media Group and/or various authors, illustrators and producers. Cricket360.com, its graphical presentation, and related logos are the registered trademarks of 360 Sports Media Group with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from www.cricket360.com or any other web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by 360 Sports Media Group. Any unauthorized or commercial use or distribution of these materials is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties and damages, including, but not limited to, damages relating to the violation of trademarks, service marks and copyright policies.
- Cookie technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system. This information helps Cricket360.com create the best possible experience for the user. Any personally identifiable information collected by cookies and/or other future technologies will be used in the aggregate. This policy is reviewed periodically by Cricket360.com and may be subject to change.
- Your use of and any browsing in this site is at your risk. You agree to indemnify and hold Cricket360.com harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, causes of action, damages, losses and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs of suit, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. Neither Cricket360.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or related services. The material in this site could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Cricket360.com does not guarantee that the functional aspects of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Everything on the site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Cricket360.com reserves the right to make changes to the site at any time without notice.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Florida. Use of this site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. These terms and conditions will be governed by and be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between user and Cricket360.com with respect to this site and related services and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous terms or conditions, oral or written, between user and Cricket360.com. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any cause of action arising out of or related to this site or its service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Cricket360.com may change the Terms and Conditions of this site at any time for any reason, without notice or obligation. You acknowledge and agree to be bound by any revisions. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically review this page to ensure your understanding of the terms and conditions of your use.
- If you have queries about our use of personal information, you can write to us at 360 Sports Media Group, LLC, Corporate: 2564 Stony Brook Ln, Clearwater, FL 33761.